So as everyone noticed player numbers have dropped, I see loads of players on easy mode servers but telling me they actually want a harder server. So in this announcement I will be updating the changes that are implemented onto the Development server. On Friday we will relaunch and the server will be wiped. We want to bring a new balance and make the server a bit harder again but more fun and you will have to earn your gear!
Changes that are in:
- Build Height Limit from 20 to 30.
- Lone-wolf Storage from 5000 to 2000 mass.
- Locker from 250.000 to 150.000 pop-tabs.
- Locker withdraw limit from 10.000 to 25.000 in Safe-Zone.
- Removed High Military grade Explosives from Safe-Zone Spec-Ops trader (will only be available at Black Market).
- Vehicles are removed from Airdrop options.
- Lowered the amount of Virtual Garage slots on territories.
- High Military Grade weapons such as Navid, SPMG, Cyrus, KVSK and so on will be only available as mission reward.
- Concrete parts are removed from mission rewards and are replaced by the materials to craft concrete parts.
- Vehicle prices for military vehicles are increased.
- Cleaned out the weapons, all weapons available can use proper scopes.
- Moved some weapons from normal trader to Black Market.
- Renewed DMS and changed mission rewards (concrete parts are taken out and are replaced with the materials to craft concrete parts).
- Created Hunter, Ifrit and Strider HMG (VIP's can apply skins to vehicle and turret).
- Created missions for Military Vehicles, Armed Military Vehicles and Rare Military Vehicles (the rare mission will have a Hunter HMG, Ifrit HMG, Strider HMG or Ghosthawk).
- Defibrillators taken out of the traders and will be only available as mission reward or loot.
- Fixed defibrillator bug where users were able to pickup the defibrillator before it was deleted.
- Cyrus, GM6 Lynx, KSVK, M107, M134D “Epilator”, M320 LRR, MAR-10, SPMG and Navid available as rare loot in random loot crates, Heli Crash Crates, DMS and ZCP mission rewards (50% Chance).
- Reworked ZCP Capture mission rewards.
- Implemented 8 Town Capture Points.
- Increased the prices for Building Materials.
- Implemented the ability to grind and remove certain items such as a Hedgehog, Wired Fence, Metal Fence and so on. In return it will give you some items.
- UAV Pelican 6 available at Spec Ops and Black Market Equipment trader. (can be used to send items to friends using the UAV's inventory)
- Viewing distance set to 2200.
- Reworked prices and respect requirements.
Added DS Houses for more enter-able houses. (Will be in our EXO Mod)
Created loot positions for DS Houses so loot spawns in the houses and not outside.
- Added SM_Sheds more enter-able sheds. (Will be in our EXO Mod)
- Created loot positions for SM_Sheds so loot spawns in the sheds and not outside.
- Implemented industrial loot at docks.
- Reworked random loot crates and heli crash crates.
- Laws of War Vans are available at the trader.
- Laws of War Uniforms, Helmets, Headgear, Vests, Backpacks and Face-wear are available at the trader.
- Lowered Safe, Exile Container, Tent, Crate and vehicle inventory capacity. (still higher than default)
- Implemented sound for Grinder.
- Removed Skalisty Build protection and opened it for territories.
- Removed Bridge between Skalisty and Utes.
- Reworked the loot tables and implemented almost every item available into the tables.
- Reworked base raiding. Breaching now only requires one charge per wall, however the time to plant each charge has been drastically increased.
- Fixed Stary Trader building with locked doors.
Still working on more changes so keep an eye on this announcement!