Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crunch™

Lots of stuff! Server Update! 11-06-2017

4 posts in this topic

As Promised we have another weekend update for you. Yet again we have made some changes
we hope you will enjoy! You can discuss the update in this topic!

Make sure you update your [EXO] Mod Pack!

New Map Markers
Because we want to set our server apart from the rest we have improved the server markers.
Below you can see the new markers.

Legend.thumb.png.019088c176316c8d6d7895d

Vehicle Repair Kit
Duct-tape is still in and can be used for recipes and such. But from now you will have to use a

Vehicle Repair Kit. It is available in the traders and will also spawn in industrial area's.

Loading Messages
As some already spotted Exile put is some nice loading messages. We decided to overwrite that
function to support our own community messages. People can suggest messages in this topic!

VIP Vehicle Skins
We have added a couple VIP Vehicle Skins for the Strider, Ifrit and Hunter. This is just a start
and more skins for more vehicles will be coming in future updates!

Example skins:

20170610181543_1.thumb.jpg.49856aa216780

Contaminated Zones
We have made parts of the Island of Utes a contaminated zone to make it a bit harder and more exciting.
We have altered the effect of the standard Exile effects. We removed the blur for example to keep it
nice and playable. Off course you will need a gas-mask to enter the contaminated zones.

New Bridge to Utes
Although the bridge from Skalisty to Utes was made as a choke-point it was to easy to camp the bridge.
We have put in an extra bridge leading from the east of Elektrozavodsk to Utes, thanks to GibsandPieces for
pointing this out to us.

Inventory Capacity Change
We have changed all vehicle capacity to hold 3 times more items. We also have changed the capacity of
the safes, wooden crates, supply crates and camo-tents.

5 people like this

Nice!! Love the new skins.

Interesting addition of contaminated zones, although i had hoped it would be introduced around NW area since it's more or less uninhabited after the bash trader got removed. Mainly you will only find smaller bases up north now that  groups use as spawn points for doing missions.

Updates are awesome guys, keep up the good work!

One thing I thought though, was the new map icons were a little too big? Could they be made a bit smaller on the map. Personally found them a little intrusive and taking up a bit more of map space than I thought they would. 
Just my initial thought on them. Designs are cool though.

2 minutes ago, The_Reaper said:

Updates are awesome guys, keep up the good work!

One thing I thought though, was the new map icons were a little too big? Could they be made a bit smaller on the map. Personally found them a little intrusive and taking up a bit more of map space than I thought they would. 
Just my initial thought on them. Designs are cool though.

I will test with a smaller setting.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0