Garett Miller

Truck exploded in safe zone.

12 posts in this topic

Hi, our truck was on fire after restart in junkyard. Was in the open and nothing odd about it. Had a full building crate in it and a ton of our stuff. 

Picture attached below. Anything I can do about it? Lot of poptabs worth of stuff lost. 

truck.jpg

Put in a compensation request showing the inventory of the vehicle in video format. But I'm pretty sure they do not compensate for vehicles stored outside their VG over a restart.

Great. Wonder why, there was two of us to witness, have a picture. Also video? It happened in about 5 seconds, neither of us were recording/streaming. 

Without video proof, I'm afraid, there is nothing I can do. Crates don't stay in the car over the restart, you have to store them or they'll get deleted. 

If it was sold I could see what was inside, but not if it just blew up, which is also hard to believe. 

We will learn from this and start record video from now.

But I was respawning unconscious 3 meters from truck thats strange or?

1 person likes this

Of course, it is strange, so please start recording these situations as they are very unusual. 

I have just read that it does happen and is known. Do we need to record all gameplay?

4 minutes ago, Garett Miller said:

I have just read that it does happen and is known. Do we need to record all gameplay?

Just have shadowplay running and set it to record the last 10 minutes, that's what I did and it worked wonders

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Garett Miller said:

No, just the situation; we need some kind of proof, I can't just give you 10 KSVKs with 100 APDS rounds because you tell me they were in the truck, you know? 

If you're asking for compensation, and especially if it's not EXO's fault, you need proof. 

Totally get that, you can see the truck though on pic? No worries though. 

The point Imagika is trying to make is that we can't see why it exploded from a screenshot, sometimes we have people who drive fast into safezone and crash their vehicles before safezone protection is enabled, then try and get compensation for their own mistake. 
We have to be certain it was a server issue that caused the vehicle to explode.
It's not that we don't want to help, or that we're trying to be difficult, we just have to cover our own asses with any compensation we give :)

3 people like this

Cool. Thanks guys and girls. Costly thing for us but we'll get over it. Everyone's a cynic these days :)

1 person likes this