Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vurdalak

Bugged cars.

27 posts in this topic

So. A long-standing problem. And nothing changing... people still geting bans because of randomly bugged cars, BECAUSE of server's defect.
Just once again want to tell you about it.

There is two variants.
1) When players intentionally bugging cars with a passenger straddles the driver to insta-repair and this is a significant violation.
2) When it coming randomly or car becomes indestructible w/o driver or passengers inside.

Stop ban people by random word in chat and will try to solve this crap. I dont saw similar problems on other servers.
And another this timecode:  (Self-repair)

https://youtu.be/7Ty3owswuVc?t=447

With regard to yesterday BIG BAN ban. How that work? He repaired his strider, then come to trade for buy some stuff and we drove on for the fight. Was only 1 driver but car still bugged...

Similar with a BEEF's car. Timecode: (Ifrit easily endure RPG shot. And we all know that this car can't do it, and there is no HE round to RPG-7)

https://youtu.be/r6fN_NSMsrw?t=236

In my opinion. You must make a post how it working to prevent people doing it or avoid it. Because we dont undestand how your "Error" working. Im really tired of that.

Posted (edited)

From own experience on KOTH, the RPG-7 doesn't actually destroy ifrits/striders in 1 shot, but they do take out the wheels. Only alamuts destroy vehicles in 1 hit.

And from what I know the vehicle bug is an exile bug (??)

Edited by Hedgehog

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

From own experience on KOTH, the RPG-7 doesn't actually destroy ifrits/striders in 1 shot, only alamuts do.

And from what I know the vehicle bug is an exile bug (??)

Yeah. Earlier RPG doesnt destroy ifrits. But after some updates in Arma or Exile on 1.0.3 it does. Only one shot.
Stride still need two and Hunter need 1 RPG rocket and 1 HE 40mm nade :)

Edited by Vurdalak

isn't it an exile bug from their last update, not a server bug?

2 minutes ago, Zombie Hunter said:

isn't it an exile bug from their last update, not a server bug?

Probably. But as i said. I dont saw this problem on other Altis servers.

Anyway, we all need to know how to prevent it.

11 minutes ago, Vurdalak said:

So. A long-standing problem. And nothing changing... people still geting bans because of randomly bugged cars, BECAUSE of server's defect.

There is two variants.
1) When players intentionally bugging cars with a passenger straddles the driver to insta-repair and this is a significant violation.
2) When it coming randomly or car becomes indestructible w/o driver or passengers inside.

Stop ban people by random word in chat and will try to solve this crap. I dont saw similar problems on other servers.

With regard to yesterday BIG BAN ban. How that work? He repaired his strider, then come to trade for buy some stuff and we drove on for the fight. Was only 1 driver but car still bugged...

Similar with a BEEF's car. Timecode: (Ifrit easily endure RPG shot. And we all know that this car can't do it, and there is no HE round to RPG-7)

In my opinion. You must make a post how it working to prevent people doing it or avoid it. Because we dont undestand how your "Error" working. Im really tired of that.

There is two variants.

Stop discussing other peoples bans in a forum that's not for that!, you have been warned now multiple times about this and i'm not going to entertain it any longer, if you have constructive criticism and suggestions then post them up, but you will not use this post to discuss bans that are not related to your account!

we do not ban simply because a player has a bugged car as there is no way to prove that this was done on purpose if after taking a shot that would destroy or disable a car and it is %100 and can drive off the cart is bugged and continuing to use this car to kill players is intentionally abusing a bug in the game if you suspect your car is bugged leave combat with it and fix it at the traders after noticing your car cant be blown up then turning headfirst into an enemy team and mowing them down this is not acceptable 

@Rusty Ffs, im talking about problem, not about bans. You see what you want.
This is a common examples and research on existing situations.

Question still open. How that working or how to avoid it, are you know?

I have a fix for this problem which will be tested tonight, on the other hand what you are saying Vurdulak is not true. The bug is created on purpose by a player, this bug rarely occurs.

Stop calling BEEF out on this too. 

You have no proof and yet continue to shout it from the rooftops.

@Crunch™  I agree. But there is two situation: when wheels got wrecked and passenger straddles the driver seat. And other ways we dont know.
We just playing, driving cars and it bugging. But Wheels is fine and car dont takes any kind of damage, still only one driver. So how?

We really enjoy your project and skilled players here, but we dont want to be banned for shit which we dont understand...

1 minute ago, Vurdalak said:

@Crunch™  I agree. But there is two situation: when wheels got wrecked and passenger straddles the driver seat. And other ways we dont know.
We just playing, driving cars and it bugging. But Wheels is fine and car dont takes any kind of damage, still only one driver. So how?

We really enjoy your project and skilled players here, but we dont want to be banned for shit which we dont understand...

I've never had the car bug happen to me accidentally, and I do have quite a bit of hours on exo

3 minutes ago, The_Reaper said:

Stop calling BEEF out on this too. 

You have no proof and yet continue to shout it from the rooftops.

Im saying that all players independently and randomly come to this. And you dont want to check my videos, as i see.

@Hedgehog Im playing alone, on my own car and its all fine, never had my own car bug. But when my mates going two or more in one car it comes bugged sometimes.

Just now, Vurdalak said:

@Hedgehog Im playing alone, on my own car and its all fine, never had my own car bug. But when my mates going two or more in one car it comes bugged sometimes.

Well I mean I've never had it happen when I was playing with a group

So what you are saying is when your wheels get destroyed you witch seats beause you know the bug excists! 

1 person likes this

This is exactly what's happening.

simply put if you get hit with any rpg and your car is still %100 you should drive off and leave combat continue to use the car at that point is knowingly abusing the bug and you cant claim ignorance or 'its arma bug not my fault' or if the wheels are damaged for one member of team and not for you and you jump in or switch seats this is also abusing the bug both are what people are being banned for now. simply having a bugged vehicle will not get you banned unless you discover its bugged and continue to use it without either bringing it to admin attention or going to a safezone to try and fix it 

1 minute ago, Crunch™ said:

So what you are saying is when your wheels get destroyed you witch seats beause you know the bug excists! 

No. When our wheels get destroed we repairing car with a repair kit, but it is a blatant violation of the rules what i saw from players. Stop to evade an answer.
I think this happens regardless of the car broken or not, when driver leaves a car and passenger takes driving to itself.

4 minutes ago, Young said:

simply put if you get hit with any rpg and your car is still %100 you should drive off and leave combat continue to use the car at that point is knowingly abusing the bug and you cant claim ignorance or 'its arma bug not my fault' or if the wheels are damaged for one member of team and not for you and you jump in or switch seats this is also abusing the bug both are what people are being banned for now. simply having a bugged vehicle will not get you banned unless you discover its bugged and continue to use it without either bringing it to admin attention or going to a safezone to try and fix it 

Ok. Its about discovered bug in fight. But what about abandoned bugged cars.? Video is now rendering, so i cant shows you this atm.
 But i was in situation when i leave a stider then it takes damage and lost one wheel. Then I closed a car and leave it in the middle of a field. Noone comes to car, but after fight Kvazar said that is invulnerable. And it is untill a restart.

And on my video above i killed 3 players in a Hunter and after their death Hunter repaired wheel by itself.