Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vurdalak

Bugged cars.

27 posts in this topic

you did not use it while it was bugged so while it is annoying to someone trying to blow it up no reason to ban a player over it the bug happens we arent denying it and will fix when we can we have not banned anyone simply because it was bugged only once someone discovers its bugged and continue will we treat it as abusing the bug

i will add my 2p's worth as i have been called out.  Prior to the fix exo added last weekend yes we had bugged cars, it happened when swapping seats. as in i drive out the trader die.  someone takes over driving. this would happen "every now and then" due to some more honest members in beef (not me :) ) we had a policy - if it becomes bugged take it to the trader and unbug.  we were aware of the bug and how to fix it.  I accept this happens to all groups at certain times including your group and the group i play in. 

But @Vurdalak i am sorry to say your group in my view exploited this bug and almost every time we came across you members in your team we would find you with a god mode car.  it was standard for you not the expection as it was for me and other groups i came arosss.  i even messaged some memebers of pork once to say "hey you car is god moded" and they sorted it.  - other groups also commented that you had bugged cars "all the time"

exo placed a fix in on the weekend, yet @delta_m16 had a bugged god mode car on Monday & Tuesday which admin witnessed.  - you or members of your team knew what they were doing.  don't bullshit or distract by pointing the finger at others. 

1 person likes this

Man I wonder if we're ever going to get a thread on the forums that doesn't have one group talking shit/blaming other groups for abusing/breaking rules

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Hedgehog said:

Man I wonder if we're ever going to get a thread on the forums that doesn't have one group talking shit/blaming other groups for abusing/breaking rules

I am gonna snap all your spikes off and turn you into a mole 

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Jimlad said:

I am gonna snap all your spikes off and turn you into a mole 

what the fuck